Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A Shout out for my friend Jules Q

Jules and I used to be roommates. She has many qualities I wish I had. There have been several times in my life I've wished I could be more like Jules. One of the things I admirer about Jules is her creativity. Sometimes she writes me stories and I love it. I've tried to convince her she needs to write a book.

Well the point of this post is that I was doing some blog catching up and noticed she started a new blog, dedicated to her quest to justify getting a new camera, featuring some of her photos. Looking at the blog, my "creativity envy" resurfaced. I love some of the pictures she's post and so here I am sharing them with you.

Here's to you Jules, cheesy, but sincere and to your amazing photos.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out! I love you too!

btw, I tagged you on my blog.