Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Family Photos

As I mentioned in a previous post, my family took family pictures at the wedding in November. It was the complete Durtschi side of the family. I can't remember the last time we had all of us together for a picture. The time of the pictures were very fortunate since grandma passed away just a few short weeks later. It's wonderful to have some great pictures of all of us together to remember her by. Here are a few of my favorites. We bought the rights from the photographer since there are so many of us who want so many different pictures, but to give credit where credit is due, the photographer, Ryan Rampton, of Rampton Photography did a great job on these pictures.
I love the smurks on the kids faces. That epidimize those cute kids :)

Look at Grant and Dallin...they are so tired! It was about midnight to them.

I love pictures of Elisabeth's family. Her kids are so cute.

This is supposed to be our silly picture. It makes me laugh. I love my family.

No comments: