Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Tag! I'm it!

I've been tagged! Jules tagged me...I didn't even know this game existed. However the possibilities excite me. Just think of all the random new friends we can made and random facts we can learn.

7 Random Facts Game
Here are the rules:

~Link to the person who tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
~Share 7 random and or weird facts about yourself.
~Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
~Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

7 Random Facts

1. I don't remember my dreams very often, but when I do that means I didn't sleep well. I'm always conscious of the fact I'm dreaming and it's like watching a movie about me.

2. People may or may not know this about me, but I twirled baton from the ages of 8 to 14. I have many ribbons and trophies from competitions.

3. I've always wanted to be a pilot.

4. Dream car...not practical or reasonable at all...Army issued Hummer.

5. I like to mix a packet of uncooked instant oatmeal with my cold cereal. Don't mock it until you try it.

6. I'm wearing purple eyeshadow today.

7. Before I die I want to go scuba diving with sharks, in a shark cage of course.

And now the game continues.
Sarah, Elisabeth, Jessica, Amber, Melissa/David, Sarah B, Ceci

Tag! You're it!

1 comment:

JG said...

I finally did it!!! :) Thanks for the inclusion!