Friday, December 19, 2008

Mission Call

My sister Sarah received her mission call yesterday. Because of the miracle of modern technology she conferences the whole family in and opened it while we were on the phone.



Drum roll please!



Sarah Michelle Durtschi has been called to serve in the Salt Lake City Temple Square mission, English speaking. But I wouldn't be surprised at all if she ends up doing ASL since she's basically fluent already. I'm so excited for her. I didn't see that one coming at all and I was kind of shocked, but after thinking about it for a few minutes I've decided that Temple Square is the perfect mission for my little sister. Although I have to admit in the secret place in my heart I was hoping she would serve in Chicago.



To here's to Chelle Bear! Congrats!

No comments: