Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Little Christmas

This year I ended up in Georgia with my mom and dad for Christmas. Just the 3 of us. I drove down there Tuesday night and came back Sunday. The time went so fast! We spent sometime helping mom out at the parks and just hanging out. We sleep in Christmas Morning, showered and ate breakfast before we opened presents...oh the benefits of a houseful of adults :) Elisabeth said that we were cheating, we aren't supposed to have it so easy on Christmas morning.
Our little Christmas tree.
Christmas didn't feel as much like Christmas at first, but being able to spend the day with family, even if it was only a few of my family members helped. It reminded me what's important. As trite as it may sound, I love my family and if all I got for Christmas was us being together I would be perfectly happy.
Daddy and mommy with their Christmas loot


While I was there we went to the Georgia Military College which was the Civil War GA capitol. The on site museum was closed, but we wandered around the grounds. The old capitol looks like a castle.

No comments: