Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!

It's my 27th birthday today! Happy Birthday to me!

So my roommate decided to be sneaky...she and my friends conspired to throw me a surprise party last night. I had resigned myself to the fact that I wasn't going to have a party of any kind, since it was a busy weekend and today just as busy, but they surprised me. I had some suspicion and a small hope that something would happen, but I wasn't worried about since I plan on a big birthday next year, since it's my golden birthday (turning 28 on the 28th), but they got me anyway.

Emma invited me over for a picnic and I didn't think anything of it, expect I thought it was kind of weird that she only invited 4 other people. However with Emma's past history with planning picnics I thought that the small group was her way to avoid a repeat. I told Jess about it and she said she couldn't come...which is fine, she's usually busy, but when she said she just wanted to sleep and would be up to watching the movie with us at our house afterwards I was a little suspicious, but not really. The odd thing I should have caught on to, which did cross my mind, but I didn't say anything about it, was that we had the indoor picnic at Reed's house when mine or Emma's or even Mel's would have been closer to the majority of the people and why did we were going to my house to watch the movie? I mean Reed's house would work just as well and we were already there...As the evidence shows I'm really slow sometimes and they got me.

Reed made me a cake and we had it for the treat at FHE. They sang to me...which by the way is kind of embarrassing.

I definitely felt loved and enjoyed myself. I don't have pictures (which is my normal...a few lines and tons of pictures). I had my camera but never took any pictures.

YAY for friends who love me and birthdays that come every year!

No comments: