Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Precious!

It was about 8 am this morning. I was gathering my things to get ready to leave for work when my phone started to ring. I looked at the caller ID and it was my sister Elisabeth's cell phone. I answered of course. Elisabeth got on and and said, "Dallin has something he wants to tell you."
I waited and Dallin got on the phone

"Tank you for my puzzle."

It was SO cute!

About a month ago I was shopping with my roommate Mel, when I say this huge pirate ship puzzle. And the best part is that you can color on the back. I knew that my nephew Dallin would love it. He's amazing at puzzles, so I bought it and sent it to Elisabeth for Dallins birthday (Today!) She carefully hid it until today and then I got a thank you phone call. :)

These pictures are from my visit to Elisabeth and Cameron's house a few weeks after Dallin was born. They grow up so Fast!



Happy Birthday Dallin!

No comments: