Sunday, April 19, 2009

Memory Lane - If you're going to San Franscico...

be sure to wear some flowers in your hair...

After we moved to UT my dad and my sister Sara stayed in California. And if you have family in California it's obligatory that you visit them.



We went to the beach and enjoyed the sun.


Here we are...all together now :) Sarah, me, Sandy, Becky and David (Sarah's friend)




Aren't we cute? :)



We made a huge sandcastle. It was just like being 6 again



Later that night we went to the Oakland Temple Pageant. It was fun. We got there a little early and were slightly bored so we stared playing with my camera while we waited.


The next day we went into San Francisco

San Francisco is famous for their steep hilly roads

Down by the piers. And yes I AM sticking my tongue out.
Sarah, Becky and Sandy and the Golden Gate Bridge behind them.


Fog - the hallmark of San Francisco



After wondering around the City for a while we went to Ghirardelli Square were we indulged in an "Earthquake." It's 8 scoops of ice cream with 8 different toppings and you are guaranteed to feel a little sick after eating it, even if there are several of you. But it's GOOD!

No comments: