Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sister Sarah

So I finally found someone who could help me figure out how to change the settings on the scanner so that it would scan pictures instead of just documents so I now have some digital pictures of my sister missionary sister Sarah I can share. She's been in the MTC for a month now and left the MTC for Temple Square this morning. I'm so proud of her. I love seeing the way she's grown in just these few short weeks.
Sarah and her companion Sister Shurtliff by the MTC sign. It's just one of those pictures all missionaries have to take.

And this picture is another one of those shots all missionaries have to take...the traditional picture with the MTC world map, pointing to where you're going to serve. I promise there's some un-written rule that all missionaries have to take a picture with the map. I took one, I know my brothers David and Stephen took one too.

This is Sarah and her MTC district. All the sisters are going to Temple Square and all the elders to Hawaii. They're so cute.

I'll be sure to keep you updated on Sarah's activities, but if you want more details visit the mission blog Elisabeth and I are managing for her. sisterdurtschi.blogspot.com

No comments: