Thursday, March 12, 2009

Naval Academy Dance

Melanie decided and I agreed (I will admit at the time I wasn't overly excited about going) that we should give the Naval Academy dance another chance. Last years was kind of lame and we ended up leaving early, but having made up our minds, we determined to have the best time possible. And we did! The music was really bad, but we had a blast making fools of ourselves.



Reed came a long with us
We took some pictures before we head inside. We look great :)



Melanie found a nice little naval lieutenant (at least I think he was a Lieutenant) to dance with. And yes...or course I took some pictures. She did mention that she wanted a picture with a navy boy sometime during the night...





And of course Mel took some pictures of the Stadium



And a picture of a F/A-18 Hornet, the type of plane flown by the Blue Angels, for her brother (and herself of course :)





Really good times, despite the kind of lousy music.

No comments: