Friday, November 14, 2008

Vacation Report - Day Two

Nov 13th: A lot less traveling today...



I finally met my future sister-in-law. She seems like a really nice girl. I wish her and my brother all the luck in the world. They were both super excited about up coming wedding. David would say periodically during the day "I'm getting married tomorrow," and would get a silly grin on his face.


Today's highlight was picture taking. We took family pictures. We had the entire Durtschi family together for the first time in forever! Grandma Maren (my great-grandma on my dad's side) was even there, with all of Aunt Bev's kids and their spouses and Grandparents Durtschi. Lots of us. Sadly I forgot my camera so I don't have any sneak-peek pictures to share, but I'll post a few pictures once we have them (if I can). I got to meet my cousins-in-law who I had never met before. All the nieces and nephews were good about the whole thing. It was hard for Elisabeth's kid's especially since we STARTED at 7:30 pm, which is 9:30 pm in Florida and WAY pass their bed time. Towards the end they were letting us know that they were a little tired. I hope the pictures turn out.

I love being with my family!

No comments: