Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Some Catching Up to Do

This is a two fold catching up...

1) I realized that I haven't posted anything for more then a month. There has plenty that needs to be posted. So here I am.

2) So it all started when my friends convinced me that joining facebook would be a good idea. It was just after the 4th of July and everyone wanted to swap pictures. (Don't worry I'll post some...I'm just a little behind) I joined. We all 'became' friends. They posted their pictures and then who should if find on my friend Adam's friend list? Anneliesa Hamish. From Anneliesa I found other friends or they found me, such as Sarah Galbraith (Doan) and Melanie Michaelis. It has been forever since I've talked to these people. Techonolgy is amazing. Also about this time my sister Sarah was found by Jeff Barber. We were friends way back in day, out in the San Antonio Trailer park. The last time I talked to Jeff was at his dad's funeral when I was about 9 or so. We've been chatting through gmail for the last few weeks or so. It's funny to see what we remember. Random memories.



More posts to come...more catching up...promise

No comments: