Monday, June 7, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me! Virginia Version :)

So my roommate Mel loves me and so does my friend Jess.  They are also super-sneaky, or at least tried to be. Since I was going to be in Utah my actual birthday Jess and Mel planned me a birthday dinner with a small group of friends.  I declared, since it was my birthday, that everyone had to wear hats to the dinner.  I think the girls had more fun with that then the boys.




Brian didn't wear a hat so he had to hide his face in shame....

Dinner was great and the gift opening fun....
uh...thanks Brian...

I know...some of these pictures look like I'm doing a commercial



LOVE love love this show!  And it's finally out on DVD...well as least the first season is...  My sister Becky's the one to blame.  She introduced me to it...

The way it was supposed to work is that people were going to come to the house while we were wandering around after dinner. Reed had Mel's key to let people in, BUT it was the busy weekend and no one outside of those who came to dinner could make it, but I was surprised to see them in my house when we came back and it was a wonderful birthday!!!

Although Sundee couldn't come she made me a fantastic cake!






 Afterwards we went to Jess' house for a sleepover.

Hairdryers are multi-functional things...

 FUN FUN FUN!  I love acting like we're 13 again!

No comments: