Saturday, June 26, 2010

Birthday Wishes!

This posted is dedicated to my good friend Julianne Lindgren aka Jules who celebrates her 20 something birthday today (if you want to know how old she is, ask her:))

I've known Jules for over 13 years (crazy but true).  We met out Junior year of high school.  It was destined that we were to be friends!

She rocks!  And here are some of the things I love about her!

She's crazy :)

A great writer with a vivid imagination - nothing I like better then when she writes me stories.  When she finally gets around to writing her book and is a world famous author, I can say I knew her when and I have some of her early original works.

She makes me laugh, smile and cry all within a conversation.

She loves BYU football, like me :)

To get all sentimental...she was my friend when very few were.



I LOVE JULES!!!

Happy Birthday BUDDY!

(I used to have some really awesome pictures of Jules, but since my computer was stolen in January I don't have any anymore...sadness I know...But look at this link too learn about the awesomeness that is Jules)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww! Thanks Ames! You're the bestest.