Wednesday, October 15, 2008

She's Almost Done!!!

So my roommie Melanie is enrolled in a masters program in Military history from Norwich University and she's almost done. She turned in her last paper and portfolio on Saturday night, now all she has to do (I say all as if it's a small thing, but I guess in comparison to everything else she had to do, this isn't much) is finish her thesis! She's so cool!


Now you see, Mel is doing her thesis on intelligence in the battle of Midway and likes to tell me about her research and share little tidbits of information. I credit my random dream of being a member of a crew trying to save a sinking ship while being under attacked to her involuntary information sharing.


Join me in giving a shout out to Melanie Grant and all her coolness in surviving a master's program!

Congratulations Mel!

No comments: