Thursday, October 16, 2008

Random Comments - Chuck

Not so long ago, my roommate Jess introduced us to Chuck. Shortly after that the first season of Chuck was on sale at Borders and I bought it. Originally I bought it to give to Jess for her birthday, since she raved about the show so much...and it will still probably end up at a present of some kind, however before that we had to watch the whole thing and now we are addicted to Chuck. I haven't had many shows that I've looked forward to watching every week. So here's to Chuck the geeky almost spy we've grown to know and love...


2 comments:

Natalie said...

I love this show too! Its sweet, funny, clean, predictable and oh so entertaining!

Amber said...

Agreed, this is a great show! I am still working on getting Scott to watch it with me. I shall succeed!