Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Field of Screams

So I have some crazy friends...namely my roommate Cat and my friend Reed. They decided that it would be a grand idea to go up to Onley Maryland for the Field of Screams. We, Cat, Reed, Brian, Sundee and I went to the Corn Maze of Mayhem. We wandered around for a long while, and ended up throwing corn at each other. After the Corn Maze we went on the hunted hayride. At first it seemed really lame! But after a while it got better and Cat found a new boyfriend and Sundee was making a few too many friends!

The Corn Maze

now you may notice that I don't have a picture of Reed in the corn maze and that my friends is because we lost him, or he lost us, depending on how you look at it. Either way we spent about 30 minutes 'looking' for Reed...as the pictures show we looked real hard! We found some people looking for Nick. Apparently Nick looks a little like Brian since every time they saw Brian they thought he was Nick. We also found a guy and girl 'talking about plants...' or at least that what he told us when we apologized for interrupting their moment.



While we were waiting in line for the hayride "The Joker" came to visit us...



Can everyone tell how excited Cat is?




And we tried to take some pictures of all of us. Every time we gave the camera to the girl in front of us in line, it would die, finally I took some, but the first time I cut Cat out...





after a little rearranging it was Take two







Good times had by all....

No comments: