Thursday, January 3, 2008

Before and After

So I've wanted to donate my hair for a really long time, but my hair grows so slow it took me a while to get it long enough that I was willing to cut it, however this Christmas I decided it was long enough. On Dec 27th, while I was home for Christmas, I donated it. And here...here are the before and After pictures. I didn't like the cut at first...she did it completely different from what I said and the picture I showed her, but the cut's gown on me and I like it better.







See, not too bad. I should find the picture I showed the lady who cut my hair...I still think I want to try that cut, but I will have to let my hair grow out again first.

1 comment:

Elisabeth said...

I really like it. but then again you look good with most hair cuts. There were a few given by a certian older sister that could have used a little help, but we musent focus on the past.