Monday, September 24, 2007

Philly, King Tut, and Rocky


The City of Brotherly Love
Me trying to take a picture of the big ships for Mel.

Our "free" trolley ride back to the Museum



Me on the trolley
The "Rocky" stairs. I've never actually seen the movie so it didn't mean as much to me as others. As you can see that the top of the steps there are a few wedding parties.
ROCKY...

Liberty Bell. I found it very awe inspiring



Independence Hall behind the the Liberty Bell
National Treasure Anyone?

The huge playing pieces. Sydney was trying to take me for a ride in the Monopoly wheelbarrow



L-O-V-E...Darin and SydneyMe trying to look cute.
The Free Mason's Temple

After going to the Museum we were starving so we grabbed a couple huge pretzels to tie us over until we went to find our Philly Cheesesteak



Philly Cheesesteak....yummy!


Walk like an Egyptian




My friend Ben





The pendulum Staircase This is a rocking Egyptian outside the museum

Sydney's new car...she was kind enough to drive us to Philly




The King Tut Stairs. I love it!
Reed, Sydney and Darin getting ready to go into the Museum.




On the way to Philly....our driver

Darin...co-pilot

Reed and I took the backseat...napping was on the top of our list.



This pictures are for the most part are in reverse order...There will probably be some editing later on, but I wanted to get the pictures up for my family.

No comments: