Monday, April 5, 2010

Virginia Winters

Remember all that snow we got?

Well, I took several (hundred) pictures (why have a new camera if you're not going to use it?) and these are some of my favorites (in no particular order).

Gives a new meaning to Snow Babies...




Look closely and you can see my little squirrel friend. Trying to get to his stash under 3 feet of snow.




Red sky at night, sailors delight, red sky in morning, sailors take warning (and this was taking about 7 am Tuesday and we were hit by the blizzard late that night and Wednesday Morning...)



I would love to take a photography class. I love photos and taking picture. I don't really have much skill nor training, but that doesn't stop me...ask Melanie. She has perfected the "Your camera is in my face again, but I'm going to smile anyway" look.
Yup! That look... You'll see it again...don't worry

No comments: