Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Bridals

My roommate Ellen got married a month ago (I know...a little slow in getting this post up :)).  Mel graciously offered to do her hair.  This necessitated practicing before the big day.  We figured if Mel was going to go through all the trouble of doing Ellen's hair we should at least take some bridals.


From the first go around (we got a late start and didn't have the best light outside and I'm not so cool as to actually know what to do with my camera to compensate) 








The second go around.

There's a little bridge on the way to church we drive by weekly and I always thought it would be a nice place to take pictures so we headed there.


 There was a little trouble with the veil staying in :)





Ellen was honked at (apparenlty seeing a bride in all her appearal is exciting :P)

No comments: