Tuesday, August 26, 2008

America Idol Concert

So I've never really been one of those people who watch all of the American Idol shows and get excited about what's going on and into arguments with people about who should win and such, however I do enjoy good music.


That said on August 14th my coworkers and I went to the American Idol concert for our funday activity. I was excited, but not overly so, which is to say I was a lot calmer then my coworkers. However I did have a great time and enjoyed most of the songs.
SYESHA

JASON...one of my coworkers is a great fan of Jason and managed to find someone with an extra seat on the floor who let her sit with them while he performed...I bet her pictures are better.

DAVID ARCHULETA... as stated before I didn't watch the whole American Idol season, so I don't know ins and outs of everyone's votes, but after the concert if I had been asked to vote between David Cook and David Archuleta I totally would have voted for David Archuleta. I liked his stage presence more as well as the songs he sang. The doesn't mean that I didn't like David Cook, I just like Archuleta better.

No comments: